Roll On Fulfillment
Why use us?
Run lean. We optimize your fulfillment so you can handle more orders.
From storing to packaging to fulfillment, Roll On will draw on our extensive logistics experience to fulfill all your orders effectively and efficiently. This way our team can ensure your customers get what they need, when they need it.
Plus, with our centrally located fulfillment warehouse, Roll On can align all your fulfillment needs so you can handle more volume with less money and fewer resources.
Finally, you’ll only pay for fulfillment when you generate sales, because we are committed to helping you grow your business.
The team will meet your exact specifications quickly, consistently and compliantly.
Core Fulfillment Services
- Warehousing and distribution – Our warehouse is centrally located in Kansas City where transportation costs are low and delivery times are ideal. Count on us to provide safe, secure and compliant cross docking or handling and storage for your products. Also, we’ve got you covered whether you need B2B or B2C shipping. We are also dedicated to Amazon Fulfillment clients, ensuring their products are delivered on time.
- Inventory management – Our team will design a lean approach to managing your inventory and use our industry-leading WMS technology to provide you with reliable, up-to-the-minute inventory updates.
- Packing – Roll On will handle your sub- and final assembly including labeling, sorting, inserting, secure coding and tracking. And, we’ll do this with exceptional precision and attention to detail.
Our team has the flexibility to fulfill everything from the biggest box order to the most specialized retail requirements. We service unique product types, including:
- Food and beverage
- Consumer package goods
- Industrial materials
- Pet products
- Medical supplies/devices
- Gift and decorative products
Reliable, up to the minute fulfillment tracking.
Track your fulfillment 24/7 online. Our fully integrated and EDI capable Warehouse Management System (WMS) updates you on orders and inventory throughout the entire fulfillment process so you always know where you product stands and when – whether in our warehouse or on its way to your customer.
- Get email notification based on events, including in/outs, shipping and more
- View standard and customizable reports and email them to customers or colleagues
- If you have any questions, your personal account manager is just a phone call away
Roll On Logistics elite warehouse services are surpassed by none. We offer a full range of warehousing services including storage solutions. B2B or B2C fulfillment, cross dock, load rework, a fully transparent WMS system, as well as specialized services for your specific need. We are flexible because we know your inventory is not like anyone else’s.