We invest in our people and they invest in youMore about our commitment to you >
Outsource your supply chain management to the efficiency expertsMore about our Logistics >
Never pay for more truck than you needMore about LTL freight >
Rail and road = savings and flexibilityMore about Intermodal transportation >
National Sales Manager
Excel at building client relationships & exceeding sales goals? We need to talk!
Work for the company whose values align with yours.
Roll On Industries’ National Account Managers are energetic, highly motivated, business-to-business sales powerhouses. They develop new relationships while securing national customers for our award winning shipping and fulfillment services.
Qualified applicants will:
- Have a college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Be knowledge of related computer applications and reporting tools
- Be familiar with all freight forwarding procedures, regulations and departments
- Have 2-5 years of industry related experience (required)
- Have demonstrated customer services skills
- Have proven sales and business selling abilities and successes
- Be self-motivated and results driven
- Be extremely organized and detailed oriented
Health benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Basic life
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment
- Paid time off
Please note: Employees are eligible for health benefits on day sixty-one (61) of eligible, full-time employment. Benefits may require an employee contribution.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.