Work with the company that’s committed to you and your clients.
Broker Agent Program overview:
As a broker, we help you provide your customers with multiple mode choices for managing their freight:
- Full truckload (dry van, reefer, flatbed)
- Less than truckload
- Third party logistics
When you qualify to be a member of the Roll On Industries Broker Agent Program, you will receive the assistance of a full-time corporate support group. This support group includes the following:
- Accounting: Roll On performs credit analyses, customer invoicing, carrier/driver payments, exception resolution, collections commission calculation and agent settlements.
- Technology: You will have full access to the power and outstanding functionality of our state-of-the-art, proprietary Tracking and Dispatch software systems. Roll On’s full-time Information Technology (IT) department is ready to assist you with any technical questions or problems. Our state-of-the-art dispatch and freight management software currently handles hundreds of loads each day and is EDI compatible.
- Legal/Insurance/Claims: Customer contracts, credit analysis and collections as well as risk management assistance are provided at no additional cost to you. Your loads are covered under the Roll On Industries’ contingent cargo liability insurance, and as such, Roll On will process all freight claims through our centralized cargo claims administration.
- Marketing & communications: Roll On provides you with the tools you need to effectively sell all of the transportation and logistics solutions you offer your shippers through Roll On. With your input and assistance, we will develop and implement a seamless transition for your clients and carriers to join you at Roll On.
Go to work and make money immediately – Our transition team will have you up and running in no time.
- Tangible cost savings to you – Put these expenses right on your bottom line
- No cargo insurance costs – Your loads are covered under the Roll On Industries contingent cargo liability insurance
- No broker bond necessary – Cancel yours and operate under Roll On Industries authority and bond
- No com-check costs to you
- No dispatch or freight management software – We plug you directly into our operating system via the Internet.
- Our systems are capable of handling more than 1,000 multi-stop or complex loads per day
- No mileage program costs to you
- Intangible costs savings – save time, save money
- No accounting department needed – We bill your shippers, pay your carriers and provide you with a weekly itemization of all transactions
- Centralized customer credit approval and collections – We do the credit review and all billing/collections for you
- Carrier network of diversified independent motor carriers – New carrier qualification done for you
- Centralized cargo claims administration – We process all claims for you
- Daily backup of global database/disaster recovery plan – Valuable data is protected
- Confidentiality assured – Your valuable customer relationships are protected
- Revenue producing opportunities
- Finder’s fee for identifying new agents and 3PL opportunities
Contact us at email@example.com.