Love building open, honest client relationships?
Work for the company whose values align with yours.
Roll On Industries’ Account Development Managers are forward thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, business-to-business sales powerhouses. Our reps own their accounts – they think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ shipping and fulfillment needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through constant contact and advocacy while working closely with our sourcing and operations teams to ensure world-class customer service and open and honest communication every step of the way.
Qualified applicants will:
- Be a high school graduate (some college preferred)
- Be knowledge of related computer applications and reporting tools
- Be familiar with all freight forwarding procedures, regulations and departments
- Have 2-5 years of industry related experience (required)
- Have demonstrated customer services skills
- Have proven sales and business selling abilities and successes
- Be self-motivated and results driven
Health benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Basic life
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment
- Paid time off
Please note: Employees are eligible for health benefits on day sixty-one (61) of eligible, full-time employment. Benefits may require an employee contribution.
Contact us at email@example.com.